Monday, August 15, 2011

Friendly Inspiration: Lisa Conover







I had a date. With Lisa Conover. Only one of my most favorite ladies ever. I remember registering for classes senior year of college and thinking "who the heck is this Lisa Conover? She better be cool because she is in ALL of my classes!" Turns out, she is SUPA cool. Many lab hours and projects later, we are still getting together.

Lisa is one of the most creative people I know. She even made me some artwork which now lives in my cube. (She also gave me that adorable piggie timer which I adore!) She is on a mission to travel the world and make me jealous.

After a short walking tour of Montclair, we ate at Cuban Pete's. Yummy. Maybe it was all the gabbing or the pitcher of sangria, but I only caught a photo of our devoured flan. Whoops. More dates in the future Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment