Friday, August 19, 2011

Pink Lemonade Deliciousness






First of all, I am a dummy. I somehow discarded the recipe I used to make the above cupcakes and am unable to find it now. Forgive me? Second, you should make them somehow. Here is an alternative that could work - though I make MY cupcakes from scratch.

These pink lemonade cupcakes were delish! I received some good reviews from my co-workers and friends regarding them. I enjoy lemon. I do apologize for the mundane baking photos but these were the only times I did not have flour or icing all over my hands. So some simple ingredient and lemon zesting shots will have to do for now. I would, however, like you to take note of my unplanned and coordinated pink lemonade outfit. (Please note this blog is not sponsored by Williams Sonoma.)

I am on a mission. A baking mission. A cupcake baking mission. I want to try and bake a different flavor each week and have found some pretty interesting recipes I am more than excited to try. If you would like to be a member of my baking committee or taste testing group, please contact me. Then I can shout orders at you and hopefully not eat a dozen cupcakes in one sitting. Calorie-watchers need not apply.

2 comments: