Thursday, September 22, 2011

All Night on the Beach Till the Break of Dawn

Welcome to Miami!






Things lined up that I would be traveling down to Miami for work on a Monday morning. I decided to take advantage of the weekend prior to the meeting by spending it in Miami Beach. I have never been so I figured why not! I am all about exploring new places while I am young and have limited responsibility.

I admit, the most tropical location I have visited is Florida. I have never been to an island in the Caribbean or on a cruise. So this was a little trial run for me. As I have mentioned before, I don't tan or feel great in a bathing suit - so I wasn't sure how I would feel about being in the sun and water all weekend. Turns out, I loved it! The water is just too beautiful to not love. I could swim in it all day! All in all, Miami was a great success and the meeting went swimmingly (get it?) as well.

1 comment: