Friday, September 30, 2011

Bitten by the Travel Bug

October begins tomorrow and I cannot believe how fast September has flown by. Autumn is by far my favorite time of the year - the colors, the flavors, the weather, and the clothes. I am excited to be traveling to three different places this month (hoping to get three very different fall experiences out of all of them).

To begin the month, we are making a trip down to Baltimore to see friends who recently moved down there. I'm not sure of the solid plan, but there was talk of the aquarium and touring Camden Yards. My family and I went to Baltimore years ago and I have always wanted to return as an adult. I am very excited for great food and company.


The next trip scheduled is one up to Vermont to visit one of my best friends before she moves home. Amy has scoped out a wonderful hike with amazing views for us. We also plan on doing a Vermont brewery tour which sounds marvelous. I love New England in the fall - it is one of the most beautiful places ever. I also cannot wait to meet Amy's new pup!


Finally, I will be making a trip for work to Chicago. I'm really hoping it does not get too cold while I am out there. I expect to not see much outside of the hotel meeting rooms. But travel is travel!


Are you going anywhere special?

No comments:

Post a Comment