Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes

It's difficult to take photos of the cupcake making process when I have goo and icing and batter all over my hands. I find myself quickly taking photos on my phone instead of using my real camera. Anyway, my baking experiment this week was pumpkin spice latte cupcakes. As I have expressed earlier, Autumn is my favorite season and pumpkin flavored goodies are a big reason why.


I found a great recipe for these on Annie's Eats a while back and was oh-so-excited to make them. I still have to work on perfecting the whipped icing - it tasted great but it wasn't the consistency I was hoping for. Also, I adopted a new technique when filling the cupcake liners with the batter. I took a plastic bag and cut the corner and filled with batter (like you would fill an icing bag). This helped prevent random batter on the pan itself and up the sides of the liner.





1 comment:

  1. Laura I feel like we operate on the same wavelength. These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete