Friday, December 9, 2011

Birthday Goodies

I am overwhelmed with the generosity of everyone this year. My parents searched and searched and found me a beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer. They know I have been bitten by the baking bug since moving out and having my own kitchen. I am so excited for the possible cupcakes and treats that I can now make! Thank you so much Ma and Pa!


Speaking of yummy treats, I got a ridiculously special present from my love. Who says men don't listen to what you want? I have been thinking about making the big switch from Nikon to Canon. Well, now I have! This camera is beautiful and the best part is that it takes HD videos! I am so excited to play with it and figure out what is what. We have some exciting trips ahead of us in the next few months - I cannot wait to use her. (I think the camera is a female but I haven't come up with a name yet. Any suggestions?)


I cannot wait to share photos taken with my new toy. Such an amazing birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment