Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pacific Northwest!


I am so very excited to tell you that our Portland / Seattle trip has been booked! This trip has been in the works for so long now. When I graduated college, I began to read about the Pacific Northwest in travel magazines and became obsessed with the idea of living there. I have a feeling I am going to fall in love! I have heard such great recommendations and have learned about some great places we need to check out. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Oregon Places I Would Love to Visit:
Cannon Beach (Read about it here on Alicia's blog)

Washington Places I Would Love to Visit:
Space Needle (A Tourist Must!)

I am now taking bets on how many photos I will return with. (For reference, I took 3,000+ on our roadtrip two summers ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment