Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby Shower Outfit

I was going to start off apologizing for the brightness of the photo. But then I thought about how sunny it was in Arizona (In January!) this weekend and realized I'm happy it's bright. We took this photo Saturday morning on our hotel balcony. Please note the bare legs. We had to stop at a gas station to buy disposible razors.

This skirt was an Anthro splurge but I wanted something nice for the shower and figured I could wear this for work. I have worn it styled a few other ways so far, but this is my favorite. You know when an outfit just makes you feel great?

Shirt from Land's End / Skirt from Anthropolgie / Shoes from Urban Outfitters /
Necklace from Target / Watch from Modcloth

Looks like Kendi from Kendi Everyday splurged on this skirt as well.

4 comments:

  1. I think that was a great splurge!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good girl! I saw that on Kendi and was debating on getting the blue and gold one, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing skirt!! you look fabulous! love the bluey contrast necklace too :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete