Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet Kendi

Kendi has been one of my favorites since I was introduced to the blogging world. Her style is colorful and cheery, while her writing is witty and makes me laugh. I absolutely love her photos and her sense of humor. On her about me page, she writes "My style is simple and my writing is equal parts self deprecating, silly and sarcastic." What is not to love?

Below are some of my favorite outfits she has worn. I may just have to copy some of them soon. I feel as though we use very similiar color palletes (bright!). She has a way of pulling outfits off and is great at re-styling and re-purposing items. Kendi first started a style challenge called 30 For 30 which is where bloggers take 30 pieces of clothing and make 30 different outfits. I would really like to participate in the next one because it would force me to be more creative with what I have.












All images courtesy of Kendi.

1 comment: