Friday, January 13, 2012

Perspective

These few photos below are from my Vermont trip with my girlfriends. We are all picture crazy! I like the different perspectives of these shots.

Photo I took of a wall map:


Lyndsay taking a photo of me taking the photo of the map.


And Kendyll taking a photo of Lyndsay taking a photo of me taking the photo of the map.


Ok, so I'm feeling a little silly since it is Friday and all. I am travelling next week for work so I may be a little quiet. Have a great weekend and week people!

2 comments:

  1. I love this wall map photo! My Fiance and I just started a project like this at home. We want to fill it up with all the places we've traveled to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend and I just talked about doing the same thing! Make sure to post photos when you do.

      Delete