Thursday, February 16, 2012

The First of the Bridal Showers...


Shirt from Old Navy / Skirt from Brooklyn Industries / Tights and booties from Target
Jacket was a gift from the boyfriend - from Modcloth

This past weekend I attended a bridal shower for a gal I went to college with. It's so crazy that we are at the age that our close friends are beginning to make these steps towards marriage. Or maybe not crazy at all. Remember thinking 26 was old when we were younger? Regardless, I am so excited for my friends who have found true love and who are ready to make such a wonderful commitment. These next few months will be very special and fun. I am really looking forward to witnessing it all.

On a completely unrelated topic, I was frustrated trying to take these outfit pictures because I knew exactly where I wanted to shoot them but the park was very crowded. I am not comfortable (yet) taking outfit photos with people around. I need to start not caring. Anyway, I drove around the corner from the park and stumbled upon this colorful wall mural and decided this was even better. Lucky for me!

1 comment: