Thursday, February 23, 2012

Orange You Glad...?


I don't know when it exactly happened, but one day I fell in love with the color orange. Growing up, my mother always dressed me in shades of blue because she said it brought out my eyes. As an adult, I think I am somewhat blued-out and gravitate more towards yellows and browns and oranges.

With my new found love for orange, I saw Kendi wear these shoes and wanted them right away. They have quickly become my favorite shoes and are so dang comfortable!


Dress and belt from Gap / Shoes from Urban Outfitters /
Sweater and tights from Target

What are your favorite shoes?

4 comments:

  1. I love those! I have been trying to find some good red suede shoes but each pair I find (that I can afford) I don't love. I wish these were still available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange is my favorite color! i am still holding on to the orange shoes i wore for my college graduation!
    you are so cute- just found your blog and can't wait to read more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete