Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An Overtired Outfit Post

This weekend was a good friend's birthday celebration in Asbury Park. We all had such an amazing time dancing, singing and being silly as usual. The next day, I was exhausted and in a very quirky mood. Cue ridiculous impromptu photo session with Adrienne. I was happy for these sunglasses and later, for coffee.


Shirt is my Mom's from 30 years ago! / Scarf from J Crew /
Belt from H&M / Shoes from Target / Sunglasses borrowed from sister





I warned you there were some weird ones...


...Tree Hugger?

5 comments:

  1. I love that colorful scarf! And your entire blog! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read about your blog on Erin Is Currently Coveting and I like it a lot so far. I think we should hang out.
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog from Erin at Currently Coveting...I love the pattern mixing in this outfit, so cute! I live about 5 minutes from Asbury, isn't it the best? So many fun places to go to there!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is SO cute! Love the striped top with the floral scarf, and how you belted it...looks great :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete