Thursday, February 2, 2012

Red, White and Brew

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today after looking through some photos of the past few years. It's amazing to think how many miles have been covered since college graduation (From Vermont to Arizona to Wyoming to Florida). I will always look back on the Red, White, and Brew Roadtrip and think it was one of the most awesome things I have done thus far. 

I'll always remember seeing wild buffalo, crossing the Missouri River, the most intense hail storm ever, receiving a Wyoming speeding ticket, hand feeding prairie dogs in Badlands National Park, the nothingness that is North Dakota, cheering the Cubs on at Wrigley Field, and traffic upon traffic in Pennsylvania.










For more roadtrip photos see here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome journey! Some of these pics are straight from a road trip I did after college. What was the Brew aspect of your trip? Funnily enough, I did another x-country road trip that I also ended up calling Red, White, and Brew. See? www.beerodyssey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Brian! We went to several breweries throughout or trip but I figured I wouldn't bore everyone with the millions of photos I took of samplers. I loved the Crow Peak Brewery in Spearfish, SD and Goose Island in Chicago (before it was bought out). Great minds think alike with our adventure travels!

    ReplyDelete