Friday, February 17, 2012

Tie Dyed Cupcakes and Some Sweet 80s Attire

Last weekend I attended an 80's themed housewarming party for a girlfriend and as soon as I was invited I knew I wanted to make special cupcakes. I have always wanted to try tie dyed treats and this was the perfect opportunity! I followed the simple vanilla cupcakes recipe and divided the batter into six bowls. Using food coloring, I dyed the different batches and then layered them in the cupcake holders. I loved the finished product!





And in case you were wondering what I wore to the 80's party, please see below. Unfortunately I only had to purchase two things in this whole outfit...


Happy and healthy weekend to everyone!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you look so awesome and these CUPCAKES...um to die for! Thanks for sharing...what a great way to add so much color! I love it!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out.
    Keep in touch.

    Eau de Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cupckaes!! I'm so glad my friends are so adorable!! HeHe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are allowed to post names, but not links, unless they are approved and on topic.
    80s men fashion

    ReplyDelete