Friday, March 2, 2012

Seattle Style Wish List


Shirt from Modcloth / Scarf from Ruche / Pants from 7 For All Mankind c/o Amazon /
Bag from Piperlime / Flats from Banana Republic

Last week I posted about my ideal Portland outfit for the big trip next month. Today I'm sharing a Seattle outfit. I think layers is going to be key on this trip...and flats. Oh and I need a purse big enough to hold my camera, a tripod and at least one good travel book! We all know I will be taking photos like crazy...

7 comments:

  1. i love that bag! ah! orla kiely!!

    and those flats are amazing - i love capped toe shoes. this woudl be a perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute set. I sent you and Lynds some love today in my little corner, you should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog over on currently coveting. I'm your newest follower. I LOVE that skirt you're wearing in the picture on her blog. Stop by for a visit when you can...

    -Shelly
    http://quietluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog on currently coveting. I love this little outfit idea you have going on!

    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two toned flats! I didn't realize BR made such stylish shoes

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am drooling over that bag - too cute!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute picks! I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but as speaking as a Seattle native, you might want to bring a lightweight raincoat! And socks. Just in case.
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete